Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ssstupid



Lately I hear myself muttering the word stupid a lot.

Sounds like this:

ssstupid hair cut
ssstupid culture
ssstudid shoes
ssstupid headache
ssstupid WWF game
ssstupid  work
ssstupid  life
ssstupid  dinner
ssstupid people
sstupid dogs
ssstupid fog
ssstupid laundry

You get it.
I got to wondering:  Why is everything ssstupid?

Of course, I looked up the definitions of stupid.  Perhaps the two that fit the best in this context are stupid as annoying and stupid as pointless.  Oh, but then there is stupid as tediously dull.  Hmmm, I like that.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are/were frustrated. I love u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you and I will always love you. Life is tough sometimes but you make a big difference. :)

      Delete
  2. Mine seems to be an eye roll in conjunction with aye yigh yigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha! I experience too many eye rolls in the course of a school day to use that as my mantra!

      Delete
  3. Ugh. Can very much identify with those sorts of days (weeks? months?).

    ReplyDelete