Saturday, January 16, 2010

Every Now and Then

 "Every now and the I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by."  Okay so I didn't write those words and Bonnie Tyler sang them but I sing them too.  Sad to say, I sing them often.  I do feel as if, in many ways, the best of all the years have gone by.  The years when doors were open, skin was soft, and surprises where there for the choosing.  Those were exciting times, what will come next times, who will enter my life times. Skinny days and agile, energetic days, sensual tip toe days.  I know, I know, I can still have adventures and doors can still open but it isn't the same.  I know, I know, get over it.  There's nothing you can do about it except embrace change.  I know, I know, sensuality can still be there, and tip toe days too - but it's not the same.  So how can you fool yourself into thinking that you are still young and fresh and people still notice you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment